Be a part of the cure
by donating a blood sample today!
iSpecimen is working with medical researchers to help fight the battle against COVID-19. Blood samples from patients who have or had the virus are needed to fuel research that accelerates the development of tests, treatments, and vaccines for this disease.
If you are interested in participating in research by donating a few tubes of blood, please complete the Donor Registration Form. If your profile matches with an available study, you will be contacted by a Research Coordinator who will obtain your consent, walk you through the research, answer any questions you have, and schedule collection. Samples may be collected at a specified location in your area or in your home by a clinician who will travel to you. You can find more details here.
- Currently have or previously had COVID-19
- Have documentation of a positive test result
- Located in the Boston area
- Are at least 18 years old with a photo ID
- Willing to disclose if you have ever been diagnosed with Hepatitis B, C, and/or HIV